Bob Hurt, Emeritus Professor, California State Polytechnic Univ-Pomona
The Chair of the Advisory Board facilitates the work of the group by:
- Working with the Executive Office staff on issues that need attention or discussion.
- Facilitating Advisory Board discussion on issues via email and/or conference calls.
- Facilitating Advisory Board meetings during the Annual Conference.
- Working with the Executive Office and the President on appointment of new members each year.
- Providing written reports to the Board of Directors at least twice annually.
Bob Hurt, Emeritus Professor, California State Polytechnic Univ-Pomona, chair (2014-2016; 2016-2018)
Jeanette Wong, Past Chair, Azusa Pacific University (2016-2018)
Quentin Alexander, Longwood University (2017-2019)
Karen Archambault, Rowan College at Burlington County (2016-2018)
LaDonna Bridges, Framingham State University (2016-2018)
Susan Campbell, NACADA Journal co-editor (2016 - 2019), University of Southern Maine, emeritus
Patrick Cate, Rivier University (2016-2018)
Chrissy Davis Jones, Spokane Falls Community College (2015-2017)(2017-2019)
Sarah Deal, Central Carolina Community College (2017-2019)
Susan Fread, Lehigh Carbon Community College (2016-2018)
Peter Hagen, Stockton University (2015-2017)(2017-2019)
Melissa Johnson, University of Florida (2015-2017)
Gayle Juneau-Butler, University of Nevada Las Vegas (2016-2018)
Shanai Lechtenberg, University of Washington (2015-2017)(2017-2019)
Holly Martin, Notre Dame University (2015-2017)(2017-2019)
Craig McGill, Florida International University (2015-2017)
George Steele, retired Ohio State University system (2016-2018)
Wendy Troxel, NACADA Journal co-editor (2016-2019), Kansas State University
Julie Givans Voller, Phoenix College (2015-2017)(2017-2019)
Sandra Waters, Old Dominion University (2016-2018)
Damian Whitney, Washington University (2016-2018)
Marsha Miller, Executive Office Liaison
Leigh Cunningham, ex officio, NACADA Executive Office
Dawn Krause, ex officio, NACADA Executive Office