NACADA is the leader within the global education community for the theory, delivery, application and advancement of academic advising to enhance student learning and development.
NACADA's mission is to...
- Champion the educational role of academic advisors to enhance student learning and development in a diverse world
- Affirm the role of academic advising in student success and persistence, thereby supporting institutional mission and vitality
- Anticipate the academic advising needs of twenty-first century students, advisors and institutions
- Advance the body of knowledge on academic advising
- Foster the talents and contributions of all members and promote the involvement of diverse population
- Address the academic advising needs of higher education globally
- Advance the body of knowledge of academic advising
- Champion the educational role of academic advising to enhance student learning and development in a diverse world
- Educate university and college decision makers about the role of quality academic advising in higher education
- Ensure the effectiveness of the NACADA organization