Please join us in congratulating our newest leaders in the ACD!
Four new Incoming Steering Committee members/Cluster Reps for the 2018-2020 term were appointed:
- Lindsay Byrd – will take over for Kevin Thomas as Cluster Rep for Theory, Practice, and Delivery of Advising II Communities - Career Advising, Distance Education Advising, New Advising Professionals, Technology in Advising, Orientation Advising
- Amber Kargol – will take over for Megumi as the Advising Specific Populations II Cluster Rep - Advising Students with Disabilities, Advising Transfer Students, Advising Veterans, Military Students and Family Members, Global Engagement, First-Generation College Student Advising
- Theresa Brethauer – will take over for Rebecca Hapes as the Advising in Academic Programs II Cluster Rep - Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics, Health Professions Advising, Liberal Arts Advisors, Pre-Law Advising
- Wendy Schindler – will take over for Tracy Griffith as the Admin of Advising Cluster Rep - Advising Administration, Advisor Training and Development, Assessment of Advising
One continuing Steering Committee Member/Cluster Rep:
- Dana Hebreard will continue for another year as Theory, Practice, and Delivery of Advising Cluster Rep - Advising and Academic Coaching, Appreciative Advising, Faculty Advising, Peer Advising and Mentoring, Theory and Philosophy of Advising. Thanks for another 2 years of service Dana!