Midway is located just 51.5 miles an about an hour east of the Salt Lake International Airport. SLC international airport provides car rentals, shuttles to the resort.
We recommend flying into Salt Lake City International Airport (located only 50 miles from the resort). From there, we can offer many different modes of transportation to get you to our stunning resort.
As of 1/1/18 All Resorts Express is out of business. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, as we were just informed.
The following options are available for shuttles:
- Pine Canyon Transportation
- The Driver Provider
- SUV from SLC Airport to Midway is $206.20 one-way up to 5 passengers
- Van from SLC Airport to Midway is $263.20 one-way up to 10 passengers
- Snow Country Limo
- Express Shuttle
- Shared service for 1 passenger one-way $135.00
- Express Private service up to 6 passengers one-way, $287.50 (Gratuity included)
We encourage those attending from the same institution to collaborate and arranges flights to where you can use the same shuttle, to help minimize the individual cost. Conference attendees who are interested can visit https://goo.gl/7FNqhT and work with each other to share a ride to the resort! What a great way to connect with conference attendees prior to the conference!
Some guests like to utilize their ride sharing apps like Uber or Lyft. Pricing from the Airport vary daily but on average rides can be approximately $60.00 per trip.
When traveling to Zermatt Utah take some time to factor in whether or not you would find having your own car necessary for executing your plans. Rates vary daily, sometimes reaching as low as $35 per day for an economy class car. Having your own vehicle during your stay allows you to venture off the property and go to Park City, Provo, or the surrounding mountainous areas.
Driving to the Resort
Travel from Salt Lake International Airport
- Take the ramp toward I-80 E/City Center/Ogden/Provo.
- Keep straight to take the ramp toward I-80 E/City Center/Ogden/Provo.
- Merge onto I-80 E via EXIT 304 toward Cheyenne.
- Keep left to take I-80 E toward Cheyenne.
- Take the US-40 E exit, EXIT 146, toward Heber/Vernal.
- Turn right onto River Rd.
- Enter next roundabout and take the 2nd exit onto E Burgi Ln.
- E Burgi Ln becomes Pine Canyon Rd/UT-224.
- Stay straight to go onto Cari Ln.
- Take the 1st left onto Homestead Dr.
- Take the 2nd right onto Resort Dr.
Travel from North/Southbound I-15 near Provo
- Take exit 272 (Orem 800 North) east toward UT-52/US 189
- Take a slight left onto East Provo Canyon Road, follow road east for 17.3 miles.
- Turn Left onto S. Charleston Rad for 3.9 miles
- Turn Left onto West Main Street continue for ¼ mile
- Take second right onto North 200 West
- Take second Left onto W 200 North
- Turn right onto Homestead Dr
Parking at the resort is FREE.
Getting Around while at the Resort
Once you have decided your preferred mode of transportation, you may experience the following while staying with us:
- Complimentary self or valet parking.
- Hotel shuttle rides around Midway and Heber including restaurants, grocery stores, and area activities. This complimentary shuttle is based on a first come first serve basis and runs from 7:30AM – 10:30PM.
- Electronic car charging stations.