The NACADA Region 5 Mentoring Program is now accepting applications for Mentees for Spring 2018-Spring 2019.
What are the Requirements to be a Mentee?
- Membership Status: NACADA member at the time of application and throughout the year of the program.
- Attendance at the NACADA Region 5 Conference in 2018 and the Mentoring Program Pre-Conference Workshop.
- Participate in the Mentee Video Conference on Wednesday, March 7 from 1-2pm eastern standard time.
- Five years (total) or less in higher education and/or advising.
The program begins at each Region 5 conference. Participants will commit to being a mentee until the next Region 5 conference.
The mentors and mentees will decide:
- How frequently you will meet.
- How you will meet- in person, over the phone, Google Hangout, etc.
How Do I Become a Mentee?
- Mentees must have five years (total) or less in higher education/advising.
- Fill out the Mentee Application. This will be available from January 15-February 15, 2018.
Please email Michela Buccini at firstname.lastname@example.org