The 2017 Region 7 Conference and all meetings will be held at the
Double Tree by Hilton Tulsa Downtown
616 West Seventh Street
Tulsa, OK 74127
Sunday, February 26 - Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Single/Double $129.00. Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 13.715%) in effect at the time of checkout. Check-in time is 3:00 PM, and check out time is 12:00 PM. NACADA has arranged for a block of rooms at the conference rate. These rooms may sell out before the cut-off date of Saturday, February 11, 2017, so reserve your room early!
Reservations may be made by calling 1-800-HILTONS or directly to the hotel at 918-587-8000. The group is identified as NAC.
- Guaranteed reservations cancelled 24 hours or more prior to arrival date will not be subject to a cancellation fee.
- Group rate available three days pre and post of room block dates based upon the hotel's availability.
- The Hotel will supply luggage storage at no additional cost to the guests.
- Complimentary wireless internet in guest rooms and meetings spaces
- Complimentary airport shuttle service and service to any destination within a three mile radius of the Hotel, based on shuttle availability.
- Complimentary access to the Fitness Center.
Parking and Transportation
Hotel has a self-parking fee of $10 per day. If you are flying into Tulsa, please note the hotel’s complimentary van shuttle to and from the airport (see Travel information for details). Conference planning committee will also provide complimentary transportation to Cherry Street District on Monday evening for dinner and entertainment.
**Room reservation information may be requested from the hotel during the last 4 weeks prior to the conference by the NACADA Executive Office in order to check on status of room block. Please email Diane Matteson at email@example.com if you request to have the hotel withhold your information.