REFUND/SUBSTITUTION POLICY:If you are required to cancel you may
- Transfer your conference registration to another individual from your institution. (If this person is not a current NACADA member, they will either be asked to pay the $65 membership or pay the non-member fee.)
- On or Before February 24, 2016: Request a refund of paid registration fees (less $25) in writing. Membership fees will be retained.
- Between February 25- March 14, 2016: Request a refund of 50% of paid registration fees in writing.
- After March 14, 2016: no refunds can be issued due to facility obligations, but substitutions will be allowed.
- In the very unlikely event that this conference is canceled, registration fees will be returned.