- Want member discounts? Be sure to add membership to your shopping cart before or during your conference registration process!
- Please note: If you register as a Non-Member, you acknowledge that no reimbursement will be made for lost discounts, even if membership status changes.
NOTE: As of Monday, March 31, noon central time:
On-line registration is closed. Only on-site registrations are being accepted. Click the Mail/Fax button above, complete the paper registration form and take it with you to the conference. Payment will be accepted on-site by check, cash or purchase order. You may be asked to call the executive office with a credit card if other payment is not possible. 785-532-5717.
Register by Mail/Fax with a Purchase Order or check.
NOTE: All fees are in U.S. Dollars. If you send a check, it must be from a U.S. Bank in U.S. Dollars. Thanks!
As the premier academic advising association, NACADA provides the most comprehensive and cost-effective resources for professional development and achieving student success. The association does not grant commercial endorsements, and does not engage in political activities of any sort. Membership dues are not used for any of the aforementioned activities.
Due to budgetary considerations, the conference is unable to offer complimentary registration or lodging for presenters.
REFUND/SUBSTITUTION POLICY:If you are required to cancel you may
- Transfer your conference registration to another individual from your institution. (If this person is not a current NACADA member, they will either be asked to pay the $65 membership or pay the non-member fee.)
- On or Before March 10, 2014: Request a refund of paid registration fees (less $25) in writing. Membership fees will be retained.
- Between March 11- March 29, 2014: Request a refund of 50% of paid registration fees in writing.
- After March 30, 2014: no refunds can be issued due to facility obligations, but substitutions will be allowed.
- In the very unlikely event that this conference is canceled, registration fees will be returned.