- Want member discounts? Be sure to add membership to your shopping cart before or during your conference registration process!
- Please note: If you register as a Non-Member, you acknowledge that no reimbursement will be made for lost discounts, even if membership status changes.
Register by Mail/Fax with a Purchase Order or check.
NOTE: All fees are in U.S. Dollars. If you send a check, it must be from a U.S. Bank in U.S. Dollars. Thanks!
As the premier academic advising association, NACADA provides the most comprehensive and cost-effective resources for professional development and achieving student success. The association does not grant commercial endorsements, and does not engage in political activities of any sort. Membership dues are not used for any of the aforementioned activities.
Due to budgetary considerations, the conference is unable to offer complimentary registration or lodging for presenters.
REFUND/SUBSTITUTION POLICY:If you are required to cancel you may
- Transfer your conference registration to another individual from your institution. (If this person is not a current NACADA member, they will either be asked to pay the $65 membership or pay the non-member fee.)
- On or Before March 22, 2015: Request a refund of paid registration fees (less $25) in writing. Membership fees will be retained.
- Between March 22- April 7, 2015: Request a refund of 50% of paid registration fees in writing.
- After April 7, 2015: no refunds can be issued due to facility obligations, but substitutions will be allowed.
- In the very unlikely event that this conference is canceled, registration fees will be returned.