Register by Mail/Fax with a Purchase Order or check.
NOTE: All fees are in U.S. Dollars. If you send a check, it must be from a U.S. Bank in U.S. Dollars. Thanks!
As the premier academic advising association, NACADA provides the most comprehensive and cost-effective resources for professional development and achieving student success. The association does not grant commercial endorsements, and does not engage in political activities of any sort. Membership dues are not used for any of the aforementioned activities.
Due to budgetary considerations, the conference is unable to offer complimentary registration or lodging for presenters.
REFUND/SUBSTITUTION POLICY:If you are required to cancel you may
- Transfer your conference registration to another individual from your institution. (If this person is not a current NACADA member, they will either be asked to pay the $65 membership or pay the non-member fee.)
- On or Before February 22, 2016: Request a refund of paid registration fees (less $25) in writing. Membership fees will be retained.
- Between February 23- March 11, 2016: Request a refund of 50% of paid registration fees in writing.
- After March 11, 2016: no refunds can be issued due to facility obligations, but substitutions will be allowed.
- In the very unlikely event that this conference is canceled, registration fees will be returned.
WEATHER RELATED CANCELLATIONS: No refunds will be issued should travel to a NACADA event destination become difficult due to weather, curtailment of transportation, or other circumstances beyond the control of NACADA, provided the event moves forward as planned.