Time Allotted for each Exhibitor - All exhibitors will be able to participate in two full days (Thursday and Friday) during the Institute (same days for all exhibitors); allowing access to attendees before the start, during breaks and at the end.
Number of Exhibitors - Two companies will be allowed to exhibit each of the Institutes by NACADA approval only
- Exhibitor must have products/services that support the focus and goals of the Administrators’ Institute.
- Exhibitors will be set in close proximity to each other and near the NACADA registration area or a high traffic area as space allows.
Deadline for Exhibitor Registration
- Interested parties can contact Jennifer Rush as early as September 2017.
- Contract must be agreed upon and signed no later than December 12, 2017.
Basic Exhibitor Participation (Required) - $1,000
6’ draped table, chair, contact with Institute participants
- Exhibitor is allowed space behind and on table for displays and materials; display booths and excessive signage beyond what will fit behind/on your table is not allowed.
- Exhibitors are welcome to incorporate door prizes and other promotional activities; however participation in these activities cannot be directly tied to attendance at presentation (if applicable) or booth; exhibitors can post winning names at their booth area for attendees to see or they can contact winners after the event. If using door prize forms to collect information for later contact, this must be clearly stated on your forms.
Additional Items (Choose as many options as desired) - $300
Full page ad in Administrators' Institute program
- Due December 19, 2017
- Black and white ad in the Administrators’ Institute Session Guide
- Placement determined by NACADA
- Size: 7.5 x 10 (portrait)
- All information and artwork is to be submitted electronically to Jennifer Rush at email@example.com no later than the due date listed above. Artwork should be submitted as a JPEG, TIFF or PDF file.
Coffee Break Sponsorship* - $2,000
Meal Sponsorship* - $3,000
Reception Sponsorship - $4,000
- Includes a 15 minutes informal Sponsor presentation for product promotion
- Sponsorship for the reception is awarded on a first come, first served basis; only one sponsorship given
- For this sponsorship only - you can require attendance to win door prizes that are distributed during your allotted 15 minute presentation.
* If more than one meal or coffee break is offered, exhibitors may choose multiple opportunities. Each meal or break is sponsored individually for the cost listed per sponsorship. Sponsorship of coffee breaks and meals will be awarded based on the date of the completed contract.
Audio Visual - no audio/visual equipment or arrangements will be provided by NACADA, if audio/visual or electrical connections are needed, exhibitor must make own arrangements with the audio/visual company with whom NACADA is contracted; contact Jennifer Rush for contact information.
Insurance - Certificate of Liability Insurance need to be sent to the NACADA Executive Office on or before January 18, 2017; Fax: 785-532-7732 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitors must carry insurance. Neither NACADA nor the Hotel maintains insurance to cover Exhibitors’ property or liability claims. Exhibitor agrees to hold harmless NACADA, the Hotel, and any employees or officers of same against any liability arising from and all damage or personal injury caused by the Exhibitor or agents thereof.
Request to Exhibit - complete the Exhibitor Proposal Form and send it to: NACADA- AI Exhibit, 2323 Anderson Ave., Suite 225, Manhattan, KS 66502-2912 or fax to 785-532-7732, or email to email@example.com
Refunds or Cancellations - requests must be submitted in writing to NACADA; they can be directed via email to Jennifer Rush ; telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
There is a $250 non-refundable cancellation fee. Refunds will be based on the following:
- Requests received by December 12: $250 cancellation fee retained
- Requests received between December 13-January 9: 50% of fees for the options selected will be returned to vendor
- Requests received between January 9-January 30: 25% of fees for the options selected will be returned to vendor
Refunds will not be made for cancellations postmarked or emailed after January 30st.
In the unlikely event that NACADA would cancel this event prior to its start date, the exhibitor fee would be fully refundable. NACADA assumes no responsibility for other expenses exhibitors may have incurred in relation to such cancellation.
Accommodations - exhibitors and all related personnel are responsible for their own flight, transportation and hotel needs. Exhibitors are welcome to book their hotel within the NACADA hotel block at the established group rate.
Contact - Jennifer Rush, Program Coordinator: 785.532.7817, firstname.lastname@example.org