CHANGES OR QUESTIONS to an existing reservation:
- Changes to reservations should be made directly through the housing company at the link above; please refer to the help section of the webpage for contact information. The NACADA Executive Office is unable to change reservations.
- Any questions you have need to be directed to the housing company as well. Hotels will be unable to answer inquiries as they will not have access to NACADA housing guest lists until 2 weeks prior to conference.
Just a reminder that all meeting space will be held at America's Center.
The NACADA room block started with 10 hotels. The hotels will remain listed on the reservation site until each hotel block is completely filled.
Only the hotels with remaining room nights will show up when you begin the reservation process. For those participants needing room rates for budget reasons, below are the negotiated NACADA rates:
1. City Place = $139/night ++
2. Courtyard Downtown = $170/night ++
3. Drury Inn & Suites Convention Center = $144/night ++
4. Embassy Suites St. Louis Downtown = $175/night ++
5. Hampton Inn Downtown = $165/night ++
6. Hilton St. Louis Downtown = $147/night ++
7. Holiday Inn Downtown = $129/night ++
8. Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel = $175/night ++
9. Missouri Athletic Club = $120/night ++
10. The Magnolia Hotel = $169/night ++