Hotels are to be booked through the official housing company Experient.
Click here to make reservations
- Changes to reservations should be made directly through the housing company at the link above; please refer to the help section of the webpage for contact information. The NACADA Executive Office is unable to change reservations.
- Any questions you have need to be directed to the housing company as well. Hotels will be unable to answer inquiries as they will not have access to NACADA housing guest lists until 2 weeks prior to conference.
Just a reminder that all meeting space will be held at America's Center.
The NACADA room block started with 10 hotels. The hotels will remain listed on the reservation site until each hotel block is completely filled.
Negotitated NACADA rates are as follows:
1. City Place = $139/night ++
2. Courtyard Downtown = $170/night ++
3. Drury Inn & Suites Convention Center = $144/night ++
4. Embassy Suites St. Louis Downtown = $175/night ++
5. Hampton Inn Downtown = $165/night ++
6. Hilton St. Louis Downtown = $147/night ++
7. Holiday Inn Downtown = $129/night ++
8. Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel = $175/night ++
9. Missouri Athletic Club = $120/night ++
10. The Magnolia Hotel = $169/night ++