2014 NACADA Annual Conference
October 8-11 in Minneapolis, MN
Adventures in Advising: Explore, Discover, Collaborate, Transform
- Take advantage of our money-saving discount with the Early Bird Registration. Deadline: Wednesday, September 3!
- Two New Experienced Advisor Tracks are being offered this year to provide experienced advisors the opportunity to attend in-depth presentations on select topics with experienced presenters. Participants who meet entrance criteria will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis. These sessions will be closed with limited seating available. Don’t miss out on this opportunity; submit your application today!
- The Interactive Schedule Planner is live and waiting for you! Use it before you arrive at the Conference to identify the individual sessions and events you want to attend.
- Annual Conference Blog: Follow the NACADA blog to find useful information and great tips on making the most of your conference experience.
- NACADA Choir: The choir is looking for a few great voices (or anyone who loves to sing and have fun!). The choir will hold two practices on site prior to its performance. If you would like to get involved, stretch your vocal cords and make some new friends, contact Bruce Norris to learn more!
- Hotel Update: Rooms are filling quickly, be sure to reserve your hotel room today! There are six conference hotels in close proximity of the Minneapolis Convention Center. If you are looking to minimize hotel costs consider our room share option.
- Amazing Tour Options for Minneapolis and the surrounding area available to participants at an additional cost.
- Travel Tips - We have shuttle service, car rental, light rail, ground transportation and parking information available. Check with your hotel to see if airport shuttle service is available.
Donations are now being accepted for the 7th Annual NACADA Silent Auction held at the Annual Conference. Support our graduate students - funds raised through the silent auction support graduate student scholarships to NACADA events!