The following benefits are common to all membership categories*:
- Clearinghouse of Academic Advising Resources: Compilation of academic advising materials and information
- Member Career Services: Free listing of position openings in academic advising by geographical area
- Consultant and Speaker Service: Experts to assist institutions interested in enhancing campus advising services at reasonable rates
- Publications: Semi-annual refereed Journal , quarterly e-newsletter , monthly highlights on advising
- Special Publication and Monograph discounts on print media that address current advising topics
- DVDs & CDs: Discounts on DVDs and CDs that focus on advisor training and key issues
- Professional Development Opportunities: NACADA conferences, institutes, and seminars at reduced rates to members
- Email Lists: Electronic mail lists for global discussions of academic advising issues
- Awards Program: Recognition for exemplary work in the fields of individual and institutional academic advising, research, and service
- Scholarships: Financial support to NACADA members who are pursuing graduate education or are continuing professional development
- Research Grants: Support for individual research contributing to the field of academic advising
- Involvement Opportunities: Opportunities to become involved with committees, commissions, interest groups, regions, task forces; opportunities for authorship in NACADA publications
*Institutional Memberships are the only transferrable membership. Added benefits include:
- Supports institution accreditation
- Satisfies grant requirements
- Communicates institutional support of high quality academic advising experiences for its students
- One additional copy of NACADA Journal
Through these many services and resources, we believe you will find membership in NACADA both beneficial and exciting. NACADA, through its leaders, members and Executive Office, is eager to provide you with the professional development and networking opportunities you desire. We look forward to your participation. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way.
Please Note: To be withheld from our directory, please contact the NACADA Executive Office.
View a synopsis
of NACADA's events, resources, graduate programs, and more!