The Honors College is seeking a thoughtful individual to join our team as an academic coordinator. The coordinator helps potential and current honors students navigate the Honors admissions and housing process as an occupancy coordinator and admissions assistant. The coordinator fulfills this role by providing exceptional support to the Honors Director of Admissions and overseeing the collection, compilation, input of data and analysis. This person will employ excellent customer service skills when working with students and families.
- Oversees the collection and organization of data and provides reports
- Ensures the accuracy of data, analyzes conflicting data, and verifies/collects missing information
- Utilizes computer programs/software and excel to analyze data
- Sends out, retrieves and compiles student applications and communications
- Processes student applications including communication
- Engages and supports student recruitment activities and programming that involves evening and weekend hours
- Assists in coverage of the front desk during lunch hour and coordinated days
- Acts as primary contact for the assignment questions from students, families and staff with Honors housing
- Plans limited number of events, distributes itineraries and coordinates catered events.
- Provides excellent support to the Honors Director of Admissions
The University of Utah is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, University of Utah policy of equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran's status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified persons with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Veterans' preference is extended to qualified applicants, upon request and consistent with University policy and Utah state law.
$12.02 to 17.58