The Program Coordinator is responsible for the overall leadership, development and facilitation of the Georgia Southern’s dual enrollment program on the Statesboro campus after the point of admission.
- Advises students and parents concerning course descriptions, prerequisites, registration procedures, developing academic schedules and major exploration; counsels students experiencing academic difficulty.
- Creates and maintains open and communicative relationships with high school counselors, university administrators and University System of Georgia officials.
- Assists with recruitment into dual-enrollment program, including conducting orientation sessions.
- Oversees dual-enrollment website.
- Manages data collection and tracking of student records; maintains databases for information on all dual-enrolled policies and approved courses.
- Assists with broader advisement efforts in First-Year Experience as needed.
Apply online through https://employment.georgiasouthern.edu/
Georgia Southern University is a public, Carnegie Doctoral/Research University devoted to academic distinction in teaching, scholarship, and service. Faculty, staff, and students embrace core values expressed through integrity, civility, kindness, collaboration, and a commitment to lifelong learning, wellness, and social responsibility.
Breanna Calamas Assistant Director First-Year Experience