THEORY AND PRACTICE OF ADVISING -
An intensive-learning experience focused on foundational theories and the application of those theories into practice. This learning experience is perfect for new advisors and/or faculty and staff new to the advising profession. Veteran advisors will gain deep background and learn new approaches to serving students.
- January 5-January 30 (register December 5)
- March 6-March 31 (registration opens January 9)
- May 2-May 29 (registration opens March 6)
- July 5-July 31 (registration opens May 1)
CREATING or IMPROVING PEER ADVISING PROGRAMS -
Would you like to develop an innovative and efficient program that uses peer advising to its maximum effect to serve students? Want to improve the peer advising program you have? This eTutorial is for you! Participants will experience a hands-on and practical approach to developing and nurturing the most effective peer advising program possible.
- April 3-April 28 (registration opens February 6)