The applicant must:
- be a current NACADA member at the time of scholarship application,
- demonstrate involvement in professional activities,
- provide a description of goals to be accomplished through participation in the Administrator Institute.
- Current elected or appointed officers and officials in NACADA are not eligible for the Administrator Institute Scholarship
- Previous Administrator Institute participants will be considered after applicants who have not previously attended the Institute, if funding is available
- Only one scholarship applicant is allowed per institution
Because we believe there is considerable strength in diversity, the selection committee strongly encourages applications from groups under-represented in the Association and its leadership.
- Completed Online Application Form.
- Resume/Vitae. Please limit entries to material that pertains directly to academic advising, presenting relevant information from the nominee's overall resume/vitae.
- Current Job Position Description or List of Job Responsibilities
- Prior Professional Development Summary
- List ALL professional activities and institutional organizations (including NACADA) in which you have participated. Please include conferences attended, presentations, committees, commissions, etc.
- Administrators’ Institute Participation
- List and describe the goals you hope to accomplish by participating in the Administrators’ Institute.
- How will your participation in this institute help you grow as a professional?
- In what ways would you like to extend your involvement in NACADA?
- Letters of recommendation. A required component of the application materials submitted for this award is two letters of recommendation from your institution’s officials, at least one of which must include a statement of financial support for your travel if you are awarded a scholarship by NACADA. These letters must be on institutional letterhead and uploaded to the online submission site. Please submit application no later than the deadline.