NACADA publishes a wide range of products to aid in advisor professional development. These include:
- Books. Each of these individual books is devoted to an extensive study (up to 200 pages) of a particular advising topic. These books, known as scholar practitioner publications, focus on practical application of research and theory. Books range from the record-selling New Advisor Guidebook to the most recent Advising Transfer Students.
- Pocket Guides. Short in length (usually 36 pages), these publications serve as cost-effective conversation starters for academic advisors and administrators on “hot topics” within the field.
- DVDs. Each of these DVDs contain vignettes featuring real students and professional and faculty advisors as they deal with important advising issues.
- Digital Recordings. Recordings of individual webcasts within the NACADA Web Event series. These recordings bring Voices of the Global Advising Community to your campus for any-time viewing.
- Professional Development Packages. Created by training experts from NACADA-produced materials, products within these packages help even novice training coordinators provide advisor training workshops that win rave reviews.