The Administrative Division focuses on the administrative services of the Association itself such as conferences, institutes, publications, scholarship, and inclusive member experiences to ensure the advancement of the field of advising. Working with members on Advisory Boards and Committees, chairs develop and refine the policies, procedures, and activities of their area of responsibility for the future health of the Association!
, Executive Office Liaison
2018 ANNUAL CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Annual Conference Reports are due August 27th. Meet with your EO Liaison if you have questions about completing this report.
- The Annual Conference Leadership Meeting Schedule is available here. Questions? Contact Cecilia, Steve, Teri, or Jennifer for more info.
- There are two proposals before the Division for discussion and voting prior to the Annual Conference. The informational email about those proposals will go out Wednesday, August 8th. Stay tuned!
- Are you a current or incoming chair? Don't miss important announcements and opportunities available to you. Make sure you are a current NACADA member and are registered for the conference!
- Have you participated in the Story Corps narrative yet? Chairs are urged to develop a short narrative about their experiences in the Admin Division and in NACADA! Learn more here!
- There are updated resources for current and incoming Chairs under "Chair Information" (lower right). Check them out!