The Administrative Division focuses on the administrative services of the Association itself such as conferences, institutes, publications, scholarship, and inclusive member experiences to ensure the advancement of the field of advising. Working with members on Advisory Boards and Committees, chairs develop and refine the policies, procedures, and activities of their area of responsibility for the future health of the Association!
- Next Admin Division Chair meeting will be held January 10, 2019, 11:00 am-12 noon (CST). Check the Nov. 30 email for Zoom information.
- Please review to learn more about the Administrative Division activities in 2018:
The 2018 Annual Conference Chair August Reports Summary slide deck is under "Reports" on the right menu.
- The 2018 Annual Conference Division Meeting Minutes are available on the right menu under "Minutes."
- Have you participated in the Story Corps narrative? Chairs are urged to develop a short narrative about their experiences in the Admin Division and in NACADA! Learn more here:
- There are updated resources for current and incoming Chairs under "Chair Information" (lower right). Check them out!