Julie Givans Voller, Director of Academic Advising and Transfer Services, Phoenix College
The Chair of the Advisory Board facilitates the work of the group by:
- Working with the Executive Office staff on issues that need attention or discussion.
- Serving as the chair of the Publications Advisory Board's management team.
- Facilitating Advisory Board discussion on issues via email and/or conference calls.
- Facilitating Advisory Board meetings during the Annual Conference.
- Working with the Executive Office and the President on appointment of new members each year.
- Providing written reports to the Board of Directors at least twice annually.
Susan Fread, Lehigh Carbon Community College, PAB review chair and PAB management team member (2018-2020)
Sharon Aiken-Wisniewski, NACADA Journal co-editor University of Utah (2018-2020)
Quentin Alexander, Longwood University (2017-2019)
Regan Baker, Avila University (2018-2020)
LaDonna Bridges, Framingham State University (2018-2020 )
Susan Campbell, NACADA Journal co-editor (2016 - 2019), University of Southern Maine, emerita
Ruth Darling, NACADA Review co-editor, University of Tennessee, retired (2017-2020)
Chrissy Davis Jones, Spokane Falls Community College (2017-2019)
David Grey, York St. John University (UK) (2018-2020)
Peter Hagen, Stockton University (2017-2019)
Sarah Howard, The Ohio State University (2018-2020)
Shantelea Johns, Wayne State University (2018-2020)
Gayle Juneau-Butler, Studer Education (2018-2020)
Shanai Lechtenberg, University of Washington (2017-2019)
Holly Martin, Notre Dame University (2017-2019)
George Steele, retired Ohio State University system (2018-2020)
Oscar van den Wijngaard, NACADA Review co-editor, Maastricht University (Netherlands) (2017-2020)
Sandra Waters, Old Dominion University (2018-2020)
Damian Whitney, Webster University (2018-2020)
Marsha Miller, Executive Office Liaison and PAB management team member
Jennifer Joslin, ex officio, NACADA Associate Director for Content Development and PAB management team member.
Leigh Cunningham, ex officio, NACADA Executive Office
Dawn Krause, ex officio, NACADA Executive Office