Julie Givans Voller, Director of Academic Advising and Transfer Services, Phoenix College
The Chair of the Advisory Board facilitates the work of the group by:
- Working with the Executive Office staff on issues that need attention or discussion.
- Facilitating Advisory Board discussion on issues via email and/or conference calls.
- Facilitating Advisory Board meetings during the Annual Conference.
- Working with the Executive Office and the President on appointment of new members each year.
- Providing written reports to the Board of Directors at least twice annually.
Bob Hurt, Emeritus Professor, California State Polytechnic Univ-Pomona, past-chair (2018)
Sharon Aiken-Wisniewski, NACADA Journal co-editor University of Utah (2018-2020)
Quentin Alexander, Longwood University (2017-2019)
Regan Baker, Avila University (2018-2020)
LaDonna Bridges, Framingham State University (2018-2020 )
Susan Campbell, NACADA Journal co-editor (2016 - 2019), University of Southern Maine, emerita
Ruth Darling, NACADA Review co-editor, University of Tennessee, retired (2017-2020)
Chrissy Davis Jones, Spokane Falls Community College (2017-2019)
Susan Fread, Lehigh Carbon Community College (2018-2020)
David Grey, York St. John University (UK) (2018-2020)
Peter Hagen, Stockton University (2017-2019)
Sarah Howard, The Ohio State University (2018-2020)
Shantelea Johns, Wayne State University (2018-2020)
Gayle Juneau-Butler, Studer Education (2018-2020)
Shanai Lechtenberg, University of Washington (2017-2019)
Holly Martin, Notre Dame University (2017-2019)
George Steele, retired Ohio State University system (2018-2020)
Oscar van den Wijngaard, NACADA Review co-editor, Maastricht University (Netherlands) (2017-2020)
Sandra Waters, Old Dominion University (2018-2020)
Damian Whitney, Webster University (2018-2020)
Marsha Miller, Executive Office Liaison
Leigh Cunningham, ex officio, NACADA Executive Office
Dawn Krause, ex officio, NACADA Executive Office