Due to budgetary considerations, the conference is unable to offer complimentary registration or lodging for presenters.
If you are required to cancel you may:
- Transfer your conference registration to another individual from your institution. If the person is not a current NACADA member, they will either be asked to pay the $75 membership or pay the non-member fee.
- On or before February 13, 2019: Request a refund of paid registration fees (less $25) in writing. Membership fees will be retained.
- Between February 14, 2019 and March 6, 2019: Request a refund of 50% of paid registration fees in writing.
- After March 6, 2019: No refunds can be issued due to facility obligations, but substitutions will be allowed.
- In the very unlikely event that the conference is cancelled, registration fees will be returned.
WEATHER RELATED CANCELLATIONS
No refunds will be issued should travel to a NACADA event destination become difficult due to weather, curtailment of transportation, or other circumstances beyond the control of NACADA, provided the event moves forward as planned.