Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
Cutoff: February 20, 2019
To reserve, call (800) 782-9488.
Room rate: $160 plus a resort fee and applicable tax.
$15 resort fee
- WiFi in guestrooms and public areas
- Two bottles of water daily.
$30 resort fee
- Complimentary rental of GoPro Camera for one day
- Bottled water in room per day
- Adult Pool Floats (on a first come basis)
- Fitness Classes
- Cultural activities such as hula lessons and lei making
- Collections of Waikiki Coupons
- Free 4x6 photo per room (4 x 8 photo at SW, RH, SM)
- RFID Wrist Band Room Key
- Complimentary access to RumFire Club
- Complimentary usage of phone charging lockers at the Edge Pool
- $20 Gift Card at Reyn Spooner - applicable towards men and women apparel
- Sea Life Park, buy one get one free admission.
- Use of game room
- Ust of Helumoa Hale tents at Helumoa Playground
- One complimentary coffee per stay from Honolulu Coffee Shop
- Premium high-speed internet access in guest room and public areas
- High-speed wifi on Island (comp rental of Mifi; one per room per stay)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Unlimited long distance and international telephone calls
- Children 5 & under eat for free from breakfast buffet; Children 6-12 eat free from breakfast buffet with one paying adult per child.
Information for the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa
Single/Double rate (Waikiki View) is $225.00, based on availability.
Single/Double rate (Ocean View) is $225.00, based on availability.
Single/Double rate (Ocean Front View) is $245.00, based on availability.
Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes in effect at the time of checkout. NACADA has arranged for a block of rooms at the conference rate. These rooms may sell out before the cut-off date of February 20, 2019.
Group rate is available from March 8 through March 20, 2019.
Reservations can be made, modified, or canceled by calling 888-421-1442 or 808-237-6300 and referring to our group name: NACADA: The Global Community for Academic Advising room block, or using the Pass Key access at: https://book.passkey.com/e/49712372 .
Cancellations within seven (7) days prior to arrival and no-shows will be assess one (1) night charge at the group rate.
About the Hotel
Steps from the azure blue waters and soft sands of Waikiki Beach, Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa offers magnificent personalized services and luxurious amenities including world-class dining, award-winning spa, interactive cultural activities, 24-hour fitness center, swimming pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and more than 60 on-site boutiques. The resort provides the perfect place for those who want to make the most of their island experience and connect with the heart of Hawaii.
Included in the room rate, you will receive the follow amenities and services
Two refillable Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach and Spa bottles (water stations are available on guest floors and throughout resort); premium wifi in guest rooms; in-room coffee and Tea; tote bag; resort cultural activities; access to StayFit gym; access to beach amenities; and others.
Parking (Event rates are for meeting hours only):
Overnight Self Parking: $35
Discounted Overnight Event Self-Parking: $17.50
Overnight Valet parking: $45
Event Day Rate (Self-Parking): $10
Event Day Rate (Valet): $15
Parking is available on Uluniu Avenue. Turn right to find valet on the right side of Uluniu Avenue. The self-parking garage is across the street, on the left side of Uluniu Avenue.
**Room reservation information may be requested from the hotel during the last 4 weeks prior to the conference by the NACADA Executive Office in order to check on status of room block. Please email Diane Matteson at email@example.com if you request to have the hotel withhold your information. - See more at: http://www.nacada.ksu.edu/Events-Programs/Events/Region-Conferences/Region-5/Hotel-Information.aspx#sthash.p9EOzbHw.dpuf