NACADA Registration Policies
Payment can be made by check, money order, credit card, purchase order, or international wire transfer.
- Check/Money Order: A check or money order must accompany the event registration.
- Credit Card: Credit card information must be provided before the registration will be processed. Credit card information will not be accepted via email. You must mail, fax, or phone in your credit card number.
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express are accepted.
- Purchase Orders: A paper copy of the purchase order (with PO # and billing address) must accompany your event registration.
- International Wire Transfer: International attendees who cannot use a credit card, check, or international money order may pay NACADA by international bank wire transfer. Please note, NACADA assesses a $15 handling fee for each international wire transfer.
A service/processing fee of US $35 per registration will be assessed for returned checks, or changes in payment method or credit card after initial payment is processed.
NACADA's Federal Employer ID number (FEIN) is 48-1114759.
All individuals attending the event, including volunteer presenters, must register and pay the event fee before receiving event materials or participating in the event.
Non-member registrants acknowledge no reimbursement for lost discount(s) will be made, even if membership status changes.
Student/Retiree Fees are available to full-time students and retired NACADA members only. Individuals employed full-time and taking college courses are ineligible.
Paid registrations may be transferred to another individual at your institution if you notify NACADA in writing in advance. The individual to whom the registration is being transferred to must be or must become a current NACADA member before a member fee transfer can take place, those wishing to not become a member will be responsible for payment of difference between the member/non-member fee before the event transfer can take place. Membership dues are non-transferable between individuals. Credit cannot be applied toward future events.
Event Registration Cancellations
Please refer to the event’s web page and/or printed registration form for event specific details relating to the cancellation policy of an event registration.
Registration in this meeting authorizes NACADA to include you in event photos to be shared with the group or in future promotional materials. If you wish to opt out of these photos, please e-mail your request to email@example.com.
For you financial safety, we cannot accept registrations with a credit card number via e-mail. Please mail/fax your registration with payment included. If submitted via email, send without credit card number and call 785-532-5717 with your payment.
Weather Related Cancellations
No refunds will be issued should travel to a NACADA event destination become difficult due to weather, curtailment of transportation, or other circumstances beyond the control of NACADA, provided the event moves forward as planned.
Registration fees listed will update at 11:59 a.m. central time on the date listed.
Please have and maintain a current email on your NACADA record to ensure you receive event confirmations and event communications. Additional correspondence, such as NACADA Academic Advising Today, NACADA Monthly Updates, and notifications of important events in your region, are also sent via email.
Foreign Language Interpreter
NACADA's working language is English. For more information on NACADA's foreign language interpreter policy, click here.