The Daniel K. Inoue International Airport (HNL) is located only 8 miles from the conference hotel.
- Offer Code: ZFNF750842
- Travel dates 3/10/19 - 3/18/19 for eligible discounts
- SpeediShuttle (Shared shuttle service)
- Budget (located on the lobby level of the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa)
- Hertz (located on the lobby level of the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa)
- Charley’s Taxi
- TheBus (Public transportation)
- Uber or Lyft
- Prices vary depending on time of day
From Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (8 ½ miles):
Follow "Honolulu/Waikiki" signs east on Nimitz Hwy, (becomes Ala Moana Blvd. downtown). Exit at Kalakaua Avenue Proceed to Ka'i'ulani Avenue and turn left. Turn right at Koa Avenue (at King's Village). Proceed to Uluniu Avenue. Turn right to hotel's main entrance.
Parking is available on Uluniu Avenue. Turn right to find valet on the right side of Uluniu Avenue. The self-parking garage is across the street, on the left side of Uluniu Avenue.
Self-parking, fee: currently $17.50 daily
Valet parking, fee: currently $45 daily