Assistant Vice President, Enrollment Management & Registrar. Northern Wyoming Community College District - NWCCD - seeks an Assistant Vice President of Enrollment Management & Registrar (AVP) to lead strategic enrollment management efforts and partner with faculty to ensure students experience a coordinated array of services to support their journey from enrollment to commencement. This new position reports to the Vice President for Student Affairs and plays a critical role on the Student Affairs leadership team. To succeed in this position a candidate must have strong communication and leadership skills, experience successfully managing committees for results, significant knowledge of the standard functions of Registration and Records, and understand the role of the Registrar in working with committees such as Curriculum and Standards. Appreciation of the importance of data-informed decisions, accuracy and privacy, understanding of the demands of compliance, and the ability to ensure smooth workflow while innovating to improve business processes, workflow, and communication is essential.
Provides leadership to strategic enrollment management efforts
Supervises Enrollment Services staff and the Office of Registration & Records
Ensures proper training of staff on Colleague modules, including Recruiter customer-relations management system
Provides leadership to registration, commencement, course scheduling
Serves as an integral part of curriculum planning and development
Manages student appeals and works closely with the VPSA to document complaints and identify areas for improvement
Represents the District on state-wide committees for registration and records, curriculum, transfer and articulation.
Please visit: www.sheridan.edu/avp-enrollment-managementPlease log on to NWCCD’s applicant tracking system at https://jobs.sheridan.edu/ and select search jobs, select Assistant Vice President, Enrollment Management & Registrar, select apply for this job. Attach to the application, (1) a detailed cover letter (not to exceed three pages) that addresses the characteristics sought in the Opportunity Summary, (2) a detailed resume´ or vitae that documents your qualifications, and (3) five professional references who can speak to your qualifications. Confidential inquiries and nominations also may be directed to Jennifer McArthur, Director of Human Resources at email@example.comReview of applications will begin February 23 or until the position is filled.NWCCD is an EEO employer, strongly and actively committed to increasing diversity and providing equal opportunity within its community. NWCCD does not discriminate against persons based on age, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Please visit: www.sheridan.edu/avp-enrollment-management
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external boundaries
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Vision, curiosity, and a problem-prevention attitude
- Data driven with knowledge of CQI/measurement and its role in strategic management
- Dedication to excellence in a student-centered environmentPreference will be given to candidates with experience working in enrollment services in a higher education setting, experience with Colleague, and experience working with curriculum and standards.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Master’s Degree
- Experience supervising staff
- Experience with computer databases, records maintenance and detail-oriented work in a compliance-driven environment
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience working in enrollment services in a higher education setting, experience with Colleague, and experience working with curriculum and standards