Company Description: Founded in 1908 and sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy, Georgian Court University is a leading regional university that provides a transformative education, preparing students for ethical leadership and service in the Catholic Mercy tradition. GCU's strong liberal arts core and its special concern for women create an environment that supports diversity and academic excellence. Anchored by the Mercy core values of respect, integrity, compassion, service, and justice, Georgian Court serves nearly 2,500 students of all faiths and backgrounds in upward of 30 undergraduate and 10 graduate programs. The university, which was founded over a century ago as a women's college, became a fully coeducational university in 2013. Women and men attend classes on the GCU main campus in Lakewood, N.J., on the picturesque former George Jay Gould estate, which is also a National Historic Landmark. Courses are also taught online and at several other locations in New Jersey. Job Description: The Assistant Vice President for Undergraduate Admissions provides vision, strategic and operational leadership to the Undergraduate Office of Admission to enable the University to attract, recruit and enroll undergraduate students.
Reporting to the Vice President for Enrollment and Retention, the incumbent will lead a dynamic, results oriented and collaborative recruitment team of professionals with responsibility for developing and implementing the University's recruitment plan, ensuring the University meets its stated new and transfer admissions goals for all locations. The AVP for Undergraduate Admissions will also be responsible for working with the Financial Aid office to ensure that the university meets its financial aid goals for the admitted class, and will work closely with the Strategic Enrollment committee as it develops and executes on the university's strategic enrollment plan. In close consultation with the leadership of the Admissions and Recruitment office, the Assistant Vice President for Undergraduate Admissions will manage ongoing strategic communications and marketing to prospective students as well as key stakeholders. Expertise in vendor management, Slate Technologies CRM, Student Search and Financial aid modeling will be required. This position requires the ability to work at multiple locations including driving to those locations throughout new Jersey and the Mid-Atlantic region, which will include evening and weekend hours. The position holder is a highly visible and effective spokesperson for the University and must articulate the benefits and values of the campus community to a variety of on campus and off campus constituents.
- Develop and implement an innovative, proactive and strategic approach to new student recruitment and enrollment efforts by overseeing the undergraduate operation of the Office of Admission.
- Provide supervisory oversight, leadership and direction to the Undergraduate Office of Admission and its team members by cultivating and developing talented team members, by managing all functions including the hiring, training, on-boarding, performance management and professional development of the staff.
- Provide oversight and chair the undergraduate admission application review and evaluation process for first-year, transfer and international applicants.
- In collaboration with the Vice President for Enrollment and Retention, the Vice President/CFO, and the Director of Financial Aid, internally develop, oversee and assess strategic financial aid allocation and its impact on recruitment/enrollment trends.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Communications on all recruitment marketing activities and initiatives including the development of recruitment publications, enrollment communications, social media activities, admission websites, etc.
- Collaborate as a member of the Enrollment Management Division leadership and with other constituents such as, Marketing, Information Technology, Financial Aid, Residence Life, and Athletics to serve the needs of prospective students.
- Develop and monitor statistical reports to enhance recruitment and enrollment strategies, yield management, predictive modeling and operational effectiveness.
- Strategically and responsibly manage the undergraduate recruitment budget in accordance with business processes and in alignment with the strategic compass
- Build relationships with parents, guidance counselors, and academic departments and other constituents of the Admission Office.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Applicants interested in applying MUST submit the following documents via online:
- Cover Letter
- Contact information for three professional references
Returning Applicants - Login (https://georgian.interviewexchange.com/login.jsp) to your Georgian Court Careers Account to review your completed application. As you are submitting your application via this online process, please assure you provide an accurate email address. You will receive an acknowledgment indicating your application materials have been received. If you do not receive the email to your inbox, please check your spam folder. If it is not in your spam folder, please go to Returning Applicants Login, (https://georgian.interviewexchange.com/login.jsp) click on the Help Desk l(https://georgian.interviewexchange.com/iecreatemodifyticket.jsp) ink and click on New Ticket for assistance.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR SEND AN EMAIL MESSAGE TO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE REGARDING THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/3dvs72xk3h5cpqnm PI109538108
Georgian Court University