The individual in this position reports directly to the Associate Provost for Undergraduate Studies and will serve as the Director of Student Academic Support Services by directing the development and administration of a comprehensive program of academic support services and programming for undergraduate students.
1) Recommending and implementing programmatic policies and procedures for academic support services, including tutoring, supplemental instruction, academic coaching; counseling students at risk, including assessment and evaluation;
2) Directing, planning, conducting and assessing effectiveness of academic support programs and services;
3) Supporting and promoting university-wide retention programs;
4) Planning and administering a departmental budget;
5) Developing, implementing and monitoring short and long-range plans for academic support services and projects;
6) Serving as liaison between academic units and campus-wide student support services; collaborating with students, faculty, deans, advisors and Auburn University administrators;
7) Serving on university-wide committees focused on promoting academic success and retention in a four year higher education institution;
8) Other duties as assigned by the Associate Provost of Undergraduate Studies.
Full supervisory responsibility for other employees is a major responsibility and includes training, evaluating, and making or recommending pay, promotion or other employment decisions.
$59,700 - $99,600