Deadline to apply is March 14, 2018
Plaque presented at the Annual Conference in the fall.
- Individuals nominated should be an advocate for advising, students, and advisors at the upper administration level with no direct day-to-day involvement in the administration of advisors or advising.
- The nominee need not be a NACADA member.
- Previous winners are not eligible.
- Current members of the Board of Directors and Council are not eligible for this award. After the member’s term is up, s/he may be eligible.
Nominations must contain adequate factual or descriptive material for the Selection Committee to evaluate the nomination, including:
- A complete Online Nomination.
- The most recent vitae for the candidate – Please limit to material that pertains directly to academic advising, presenting relevant information from the nominee’s overall resume/vitae.
- A supporting letter from the nominator providing evidence the candidate made:
- significant contributions to the profession of academic advising
- leadership in the field of advising, as well as related professional areas
- a commitment to the importance of academic advising at a regional, national or global level.
- Letters of support from colleagues, staff and students, not to exceed three letters in any category (9 letters maximum).
- Additional materials that support the candidate's nomination. The online system will allow you to submit more than one attachment for the appendices but the total number of pages if printed should be no more than 40.
Review the Submission Instructions before beginning your nomination.