Deadline to apply is March 14, 2018
Plaque presented at the Annual Conference in the fall.
- Each nominee must have been a member of NACADA for at least one year prior to receipt of the award.
- Previous winners are not eligible.
- Current members of the Board of Directors and Council are not eligible for consideration for this award. After the member’s term of office is over, s/he may then be eligible for consideration.
Nominations must contain adequate factual or descriptive material for the Selection Committee to evaluate the nomination, including:
- A completed Nomination Submission.
- A supporting letter from the nominator providing evidence that the candidate has made a significant national and/or international impact on the profession of academic advising through:research, publications, and/or presentations at the national and/or international level,leadership in the field of advising as well as related professional areas (i.e. NACADA or other association offices held, program/policy development at the national and/or international level), and commitment to the importance of academic advising at the national and/or international level (evidence of commitment/advocacy for academic advising over an extended period of time).
- Letters of support from colleagues, staff and students, not to exceed three letters in any category (9 letters maximum).
- Additional materials that support the candidate's nomination. The online system will allow you to submit more than one attachment for the appendices but the total number of pages if printed should be no more than 40.
Please be sure to review the Submission Instructions page before beginning your nomination.