Step 1 - Information Gathering
Do you want to pursue an award or scholarship?
- If you want to pursue an award, visit the Association Awards and view each type in the left sidebar.
- If you want to pursue a scholarship, visit the Scholarships page and view each type by scrolling down. We divide scholarships up by students and professionals.
- If you are looking for a region award, visit Region Awards
Review the award/scholarship Guidelines carefully
- Once you decide on an award/scholarship to pursue, review the Guidelines carefully to determine requirements, application components and necessary documentation.
- Gather the required nomination or application material prior to starting a new nomination/application. You can revisit your application as long as you have not hit 'Submit'.
- Make sure all supporting documentation is saved in PDF format
Write down your Award/Scholarship Nomination # and your password so that you are able to save your application and come back to it later.
Step 2 - Accessing the Submission Portal
- Access the Nomination Submission Portal.
- To start a new application/nomination, enter a password. This can be simple and you can use the same one for other submissions. Make note of this password.
- Select National or choose your Region (for regional award/scholarship applications).
- Next select the award for which you are applying from the 'Awards/Scholarship Category' drop down box.
- Click Start New.
This pop-up will appear:
Be sure to write down your Award/Scholarship Nomination Number and your password should you have to stop and come back to the nomination form, you can do so easily!
Step 3 - Entering Application/Nomination Information
- The Guidelines for the award/scholarship you chose are available again once in the portal and it's a good idea to open those and refer back to them when necessary. They open in a new window.
- Click Continue
- Enter your nominee or applicant info
- Enter the information as it is requested.
- NOTE: The NOTIFICATION section is for you to list those people who you would want to know if you are selected for this award/scholarship. We would suggest your president/provost, your supervisors, and your public relations department contact.
- You will need to upload some documents. They must be in PDF format.