Current NACADA members may review one book per year.
- Book reviews will be posted on the NACADA website ONLY.
- Request a book or propose one from your local library or from your personal collection by contacting: email@example.com.
- Books are shipped via UPS; please provide a street address, building and room number when requesting books.
- Books are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis and if any review copies are available, we post them here.
- Mad Scenes and Exit Arias: The death of the New York City Opera and the Future of Opera in America by Heidi Waleson. (2018). Metropolitan Books, Henry Holt and Company, New York: New York. ISBN: 9781627794978