- Academic advising in the new global century: Supporting student engagement and learning outcomes achievement, via AAC&U's Peer Review, 2006
- The Blended advising model: Transforming advising through e-portfolios,by G.A & L.W. Ambrose, (2013). International Journal of ePortfolio, 3,1, 75-89.
- Implementing electronic portfolios for learning and assessment, by George Suckarieh Ph.D., P.E.
- Learning and Development Outcomes, via CAS
- A self-directed guide to designing courses for significant learning, by L. Dee Fink, 2003
- Student learning outcomes (SLO) terminology glossary, via the Academic Senate for California Community Colleges
- Student success in college: Assessing the conditions for educational effectiveness, George D. Kuh, Jillian Kinzie, John H. Schuh, Elizabeth J. Whitt, via National Resource Center First Year Students and Students in Transition, 2006
- University of Washington: Student learning goals
- What's good enough? via Inside Higher Education, 2011
Advising syllabi resources
**All commercial sites are member suggested; listing of commercial sites does not imply NACADA endorsement.