For more information:
- Leadership Position overviews (includes eligibility criteria, responsibilities, etc.)
- NACADA Leadership (meeting schedules, policies/procedures, expectations, handbooks, etc.)
- Questions? Contact the NACADA Executive Office at (785) 532-5717.
- 2015 Election Voting Procedures - Available in the January 2015
- List of Final Candidates - Available in the January 2015
- General Election Information - Available in the January 2015
Voting Eligibility Notes:
*date subject to change based on voting time periods.
- Only those individuals whose NACADA memberships are current and paid in full as of *February 1, 2015* will be eligible to vote in the 2015 elections. We encourage you to renew your membership immediately to secure your voting privileges for NACADA's future leadership.
- Commission Chairs are elected by the members of their respective commissions; thus, the commissions in which members have designated official membership as of *February 1, 2015* will determine those Commission Chair elections in which they will be eligible to vote.