This timeline contains deadlines, mailings and other items of specific interest to Commission and Interest Group Chairs. Dates for other NACADA and/or leadership activities are also listed for general information.)
- Be working with your Steering Committee to develop Goals/Outcomes/Assessment. Plans for the November 15 post-conference report
- Reminder: Post-Conference reports are due November 1
- 1st: Post Conference reports are due to CIGD Reps and Elisa Shaffer. Required for Commissions; Highly Recommended for Interest Groups
- 15th: Article submission for the March issue of AAT are due to Leigh Cunningham
- Proposal reader names due at the end of the month to Rhonda Baker/Farrah Turner; they will be in contact with each chair
- Proposals and Hot Topics for Annual Conference are due mid-month to the online proposal system
- 15th: Contact your Cluster Rep to informally chat about your progress on meeting the goals you outlined on you 'after-conference' report (Optional for Interest Group Chairs)
- 15th: Send announcement out to all members of your C/IG that nominations are being accepted for the CIGD Service Award (include link to criteria for award, nomination procedure, etc.)
- 15th: Article submission for the June issue of AAT are due to Leigh Cunningham
- 1st: CIG Service Award nominations are due
- 1st: Start drafting your CIG AUGUST 15th REPORT NOW -- able to submit in advance if your will be busy over the summer months.
- 1st Send congratulatory email to any award winners in your C/IG
- 15th: Article submission for the Sept. issue of AAT are due to Leigh Cunningham
- Work with your Steering Committee to start drafting the update to your "post-conference" report that is due August 15
- 15th: - Information about social events during annual conference due to Elisa
- Start preparing for CIGD Fair for annual conference: Who will staff the booth? What will be the theme? What supplies are needed? Save receipts.
- Start preparing for your individual C/IG meeting at Annual Conference
- 15th: Annual Report due to CIGD Reps and Elisa. Required for Commission; Highly Recommended for Interest Groups.
- 15th: Confirm with Elisa Shaffer that you will attend the CIGD meeting in Las Vegas; If it is not possible for you to attend, report who will facilitate the meeting in your absence and staff the table at the CIGD Fair
- 1st: Article submission for the March issue of AAT are due to Leigh Cunningham