How do I find an award or scholarship?
There are multiple ways to browse our awards and scholarships:
- Click on the individual award links in the left column to read the criteria
- View Scholarships where you will find each scholarship and the criteria to apply
- Read the 2017 Awards Call that provides a complete listing of all categories and criteria
What are the deadlines to apply?
- Upcoming deadlines for both scholarships and awards are listed here or
- Review the 2017 Awards Call
The deadline for nomination submissions for most award categories is early March, annually. Retiree recognition forms are due in early June. Scholarship application due dates vary depending on the event (Winter Institute/Summer Institute/National Conference, etc.).
How do I nominate someone for an award or how can I apply?
Please visit Submission Instructions before starting your nomination. Information and tips for nominators are included there.
When is the presentation of awards?
All global awards are presented at the annual Conference held each fall. Recipients are honored with an evening ceremony and presentation of Awards by the Awards Committee Chair.